The Philosopher is the personification of water energy and has very deep coloring and a teardrop shaped body. Contemplative and imaginative, he or she prefers black and dark tones, creative styling and flowing clothing. Philosophers support you in academic, intellectual and spiritual endeavors. These are the artists, healers and gurus of the world. Water energy attracts depth.
The Pioneer is the personification wood energy and has cool, blue and green based coloring and a columnar shaped body. Competitive and energetic, he or she prefers blues and greens, sporty styling and natural-fiber clothing. Pioneers support you in new, health and growth oriented endeavors. These are the innovators, motivators and Energizer Bunnies™ of the world. Wood energy attracts growth.
The Pleasure Seeker is the personification fire energy and has warm, red-based coloring and an inverted triangle-shaped body. Charismatic and fun, he or she prefers reds and purples, dramatic styling and body-conscious clothing. Pleasure Seekers support you in social, intimate and communication oriented endeavors. These are the social butterflies, celebrities and PR agents of the world. Fire energy attracts excitement.
The Peacemaker is the personification earth energy and has neutral, yellow and brown based coloring and a square shaped body. Committed and nurturing, he or she is drawn to earth tones, traditional styling and comfortable clothing. Peacemakers support you in family, community and relationship oriented endeavors. These are the care-givers, mediators and Earth mothers of the world. Earth energy attracts stability.
The Perfectionist is the personification metal energy and has pale coloring and an hourglass shaped body. Cultivated and meticulous, he or she is drawn to white, pastels and metallics, elegant styling and high quality clothing. Perfectionists support you in cultural, system, and aesthetic oriented endeavors. These are the aristocrats, nit-pickers and connoisseurs of the world. Metal energy attracts refinement. By wearing colors, patterns, textures, fabrics and silhouettes that mirror the energy of your intention for romance, you can play Cupid with your clothes.
· To deepen your relationship or attract a sensual partner, wear the dark colors, fluid fabrics and flowing silhouettes of The Philosopher.
· To inspire growth or change in your relationship or to attract a dynamic partner, wear the blues and greens, striped, floral and plant-fiber fabrics and action-oriented styles of The Pioneer.
· To put fun or passion back into your relationship or attract an exciting partner, wear the red and “hot” colors, feathers and fur and body-conscious silhouettes of The Pleasure Seeker.
· To stabilize your relationship or attract a nurturing partner, wear the earthy colors, checked, plaid and textured fabrics and traditional styling of The Peacemaker.
· To reorganize your relationship or attract a refined partner, wear the pale or metallic colors, luxurious fabrics and curvy silhouettes of The Perfectionist.
In ancient times, clothing was worn to identify one’s role in the community and to convey his or her intentions to the Gods. Today, Fashion Feng Shui helps restore sacredness to dressing by elevating what was once a mundane routine to a mindful ritual. You get dressed everyday, why not make it fun and empowering?