Bring the sky into your clients’ homes.
Add a Harmony selection, SKY HIGH and add expansion! Paint the ceilings of Kitchens, Garden rooms, Patios, and Bathrooms. Be mindful to balance the chi and still keep the client feeling grounded, use your magic!
When adding an accent color, be mindful to add it somewhere else in the design of the space.
Remember to marry the chi flow from one room to another. Use color to replace a missing or awkwardly shaped Gua. If you are concerned about adding too much of a bright color to a space add it to only two connecting walls and leave the other two walls as a neutral for relief.
Check out BENJAMIN MOORE “chameleon colors”. These are paints that because they have several different color tones mixed in, take on a different tone at various light levels. For example, in low evening light it might look more pearly or luminescent than it would with bright morning sunlight streaming through the windows. The luminescence may bring in a subtle metal energy.
Color enhances the chi of any space:
• Lift energy: yellows, reds, turquoise, any bright color
• Slow down energy: browns, rusts, all dark colors
• Soften energy: light pinks, greens, corals, pastels
• Draw energy: reds, purples, and gold
• Neutralizes energy: whites, beiges and tans
• Enhances creativity: oranges, teals, vibrant blue
• Enhances spirituality: purples, violets, white
• Romantic colors: pinks, reds, oranges, hot pink
Wishing You All a Colorful Summer,
Dean of Design, The Conscious Design Institute
Living A Day Conscious Life Series